I have been doing my daily affirmations through a fantastic method called Circle Writing. Today, I am writing an affirmation to attract the perfect job. I have been surviving so far by writing for clients here on the Internet, but I have not had enough work to keep me busy, and only bringing in enough money to get by. I am now attracting the perfect job, at the perfect place NOW.
I am really excited to be in this time of my life, I am seeing so many shifts taking place, miracles happening, and each day becoming brighter and warmer. What a wonderful time to be alive! I am making new friends here on this site as well as my daily life. I have a new opportunity each day to share my light, to touch the life of someone who deserves some love in their life.Today, I get to buy a dozen flowers and give one to someone I don't know. I get to spread some sunshine and joy to someone by a very simple act of kindness. Last week, I put together a basket of a few items, flowers, a vase, little jewelry box, all in a nice basket....I took this basket and presented it to a very shocked woman, my children's step mom. I chose to share this basket with her because I wanted to be the first to start the healing, to begin building the bridge between the two of us. It is so difficult for my children knowing that their step mom will not have anything to do with me.I presented this basket of my appreciation and love and told her that I truly did love her, hoped that one day we would be able to have a relationship, and this gift was from my heart to hers. My ex has not mentioned it whatsoever, but that is ok...I know I made an impact on her life as well as mine. It felt GREAT to give to someone that I would normally not give to. I have let go of my anger, my resentment, my negative thoughts and feelings toward her and my ex. I know I can't change who they are , but I can change who I am.I get to make a difference in the lives of those around me, I get to be a positive influence, I choose to be happy and spread joy to all those around me....I choose to be in "cause" rather than "effect". I get to decide how my day goes, I am no longer a victim of others, but in charge of my life.I know that my actions, my thoughts, my feelings create energy around me, and determine the energy that I get back....I put out positive energy, I will get back that same positive energy plus more. I love life and look forward to each new moment....as stated in the movie "Peaceful Warrior", there is Never Nothing Going On. I am becoming more and more aware of what is going on all around me....cherishing each and every moment.
This morning I was very tired, I went outside, stood in the sun, closed my eyes and soaked in the beautiful light and warmth, alllowing the energy of the sun to flow through my body...it was amazing the difference it made.This Universe is ready to give us Light, Abundance, Joy and so much more...we get to open ourselves up to receiving it.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment