I am now in Lift Off which so far is incredible. Friday was our first day, meeting with all my family members, total of 56 for our Lift Off training. Lorna and Gary are on a cruise, so they will be going through Summit when they come back then on to their lift off together.
Ropes was a eye opening experience for me. I learned that I still have a lot of fears and let my head control my actions to such a degree that it affects me physically. I had a lot of back pain on Saturday, and it didn't occur to me until late that night as I spoke with my angel Linda Urza, that I allowed that pain to come, preventing me from taking on things that I was afraid to take on. I can see how this happens in my daily life, how my physical ailments keep me from taking a risk.
I also learned that by calling on the assistance of my angels, that I can do anything, and the pain actually disappears as I am doing it. My heart is in control, not my body, and it is time to get that clear.
My buddy Teresa Scheidler had given me so lovingly, a pair of diamond earrings. I chose to wear them up to the ropes course as they are a reminder to me of who I am, who she believes me to be, a beautiful diamond. When I returned back to the Impact center, I realized that I had lost one of the earrings while on the course. I was truly upset, but not devastated. Beckie assisted me looking through my clothes, but the earring was not to be found.
As I spoke with Bridget, my Lift Off coach, this morning, she said that I have now left part of me there on that sacred ground, that I am now one with the course. I have left a treasure and given it to the beautiful earth and It will come back to me a hundred fold. For some odd reason, that brought me so much peace, knowing that it is there, safe on that sacred ground, for all to feel as they go there and learn and grow as I have.
I was able to do things on that course that I would have never thought possible. I truly felt my mother and my sister Jennifer there with me, and there were even times that I felt Alan and Nannie there with me as well.
I learned to trust, not only others around me, but myself. I am learning to trust my heart, my spirit, and that it is so much stronger than my physical body. In my group was Sean, Ryan, Aaron, Leslie, Staci, Jackie, Stefanie, Mark, Emily and me. We watched each other go the distance, was there to support one another, to assist in each others growth.
The end, the wall, was an incredible and amazing experience, one that I shall never forget. I now know that I can break through or climb over any walls that I have created, I am never to be a victim of life again.
I am calling forth power and abundance in my life. I choose to spend the amount of money necessary to take care of my needs, and I choose to have an abundance in my life, so that I m ay be in a position to assist others, to create a nice home for my family.
I choose to be happy, to live a rich life, filled with joy and love. I am a diamond, I am beautiful, and I have left a part of myself on that Ropes course to forever bless those who step foot there, they will feel my love and heart and my strength there. My purpose is to inspire, and my diamond was meant to be there to inspire others to move forward and take on their life as I did that day. As I keep this other earring with me, I will always be one with that sacred ground.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment